Is It Sleep Paralysis?

It has been a few consecutive days of sleeping at 2am and waking up at 7.30am for classes, with no afternoon naps. I didn’t know my lack of sleep would morph into an experience which is short, but terrifying. This afternoon, I simply couldn’t resist it anymore. I took my laptop and laid the screen…

56 hours in Hong Kong (Part 2)

28/10/2017 Continue from the last post The sun has completely set down by the time we reach the Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier (尖沙咀天星碼頭). Taking the ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui(尖沙咀) to Central(中環) was considerably cheap, only 2.80HKD/per person for adults (lower deck), while the MTR costs 9.7HKD/per person from Tsim Sha Tsui Station(尖沙咀站) to Central…

56 hours in Hong Kong (Part 1)

Kuala Lumpur ->Hong Kong Transportation: Flight (Cathay Dragon) Accommodation: Ibis North Point 27/10/2017 The first impression of Hong Kong after I left the airport —- packed with people!! Our hotel was located at North Point (北角), and it was just a minute walk away from the MTR North Point station (北角站), plus points for the…

My little trip to Taipei (Part 2)

Continue from the last post 13/04/2017 Good morning 🙂 For today we decided to try traditional Taiwanese breakfast at Yonghe Soymilk (永和豆浆). There are a lot of shops with a similar name as ‘Yonghe (永和)’ is a very common restaurant name in Taiwan. Do take note that we went to the one nearest to our…

My little trip to Taipei (Part 1)

Kuala Lumpur -> Taipei Transportation: Flight (Airasia) Accommodation: Sunworld Dynasty Hotel (台北王朝大酒店) I was debating with myself whether should I blog about this trip as I didn’t take alot of pictures. But still, let’s get started, shall we? 11/04/2017 The first thing we did after landing at Taoyuan International Airport (桃園國際機場)—get internet connection!!! I do…

It’s crowded anywhere during raya holidays

This is based solely on my own experience. Around 68% of Malaysians are Malays, therefore the traffic on highways are crazy during Hari Raya as more than half of the population ‘balik kampung’ to celebrate this festive seasons with their loved ones. How about the other 32% then? Go on trips then!! To be clear,…

A Short Trip to Sungai Lembing

Short trips are the best. Travelling with people that click with you are the best 🙂 Sungai Lembing is a place that I always wanted to visit, mainly because of Panaroma hill, with legends of its beautiful view of sea of clouds in the morning  when ou hike to the peak >< 29/06/2017 The drive…

RECAP: 2nd semester in Physiotherapy

Hooray, another semester completed 🙂 Units I had taken: Musculoskeletal Anatomy Pathology Pharmacology Biochemistry & Neurophysiology Ethnic Relations** Presentation Skills* *compulsory units to be taken in INTI / **MPU subjects/ credits not included Musculoskeletal Anatomy: The name says it all!! However for this semester, the focus was more on upper and lower limbs musculoskeletal anatomy,…

RECAP: 1st semester in Physiotherapy

I’ve completed my semester last year, here’s a recap. Units I have taken: Anatomy Physiology General Psychology* University English* Islam and Asian Civilizations (TITAS)** Japanese* *compulsory units to be taken in INTI / **MPU subjects/ credits not included Anatomy: The foundation of every physiotherapy course. We learned the anatomical names for positions, movements and planes, main…

Saying goodbye to my Instagram (@lollollynn)

Apparently social media addiction is a thing, and I think I have it. I still remember my first Instagram photo, it was a picture of 8 subway sandwiches lined up in order. I didn’t post it, my friends did. They were introducing me to this new photo sharing app. Back then Instagram wasn’t such a…

It does not feel good to be sick

It’s been 3 days since I was sick. My head feels heavy, my throat is sore, my nose is stuffed and I have a fever 😦 As a student, I really hope I would miraculously recover instantly. I do not like the idea of spending my monthly allowance on visiting the doctor, who knows how much…

7 Days in Seoul (서울) – Part 2

Continue from previous post 07/01/2017 Made a morning stop at Common Ground, a small pop-up container mall located near Konkuk University. It was alot shorter and smaller than I expected. Did we try the rainbow cake? Nope we didn’t.  It does look pretty but I wouldn’t spend money to try it. We decided to visit Gangnam…